NETArchive Solution for Small to Medium Archives
Archives of any size require enterprise-level security, performance, preservation, and management. The NETArchive for small to medium archives delivers those qualities with an integrated solution that supports up to 53TB of nearline storage with an unlimited capacity for management of offlined media.
All NA-S10 Network Attached solution components operate in synch to deliver high-performance and high-capacity in an optional desktop mini-rack or standard AV rack. System components include the Archive Management Software Pro (AMS Pro), Storage Management System (SMS) with RAID, and a NA-S10 library and drives. Systems can be configured with one or two high performance drives and up to 10 ODA media cartridges.
The NETArchive is a highly scalable solution. With a simple license change, it expands to support 30 media cartridges and a 158TB storage capacity. The NETArchive physical library can then be extended within the same rack with optional add-on library modules and ODA drives, providing support for up to 2.8PB of nearline storage capacity, providing excellent investment protection.
Contact Alliance Sales: 719-593-7900 or submit a Request for Quote.
- Excellent solution for small to medium archives
- Compact size optimized for an office environment
- No special environmental conditions required
- Desktop mini-rack or standard AV rackmount options
- Provides a high-speed, high-capacity hardware foundation for archiving large amounts of unstructured data
- Simple installation with standard network services (dual 1GB Ethernet)
- Integrated server offers superior operational efficiency
- Highly reliable, fully automated robotics
- Supports 1 or 2 optical ODA Drives
- Optional redundant power supply for high availability
- Convenient pullout media drawer for fast loading and media exchanges
- Up to 53 TB capacity with nearly unlimited offline media management
- Highly scalable to meet future capacity and performance needs, scaling up to 2.8PB
- Operates in conjunction with other system components including the SMS and AMS
- SMS to Drives Connectivity - FibreChannel
- Advanced optical drive design with dual optical heads and data channels
- High speed 10K+RPM ensures fastest optical transfer speeds
- Drives feature multi-platter loading mechanism