NETArchive Express, Entry Level Archive Solution
Designed specifically for small to medium sized businesses and organizations, the NETArchive Express (NAE) is ASTI's lowest profile Network Attached Storage (NAS) device offering a large archiving solution within a small package. The NAE is functionally similar to the standard NETArchive only without the automated library robotics, and includes RAID, archive management software, and a single NETArchive Optical ODA drive for writing to archiving media.
The NAE is specifically designed for those organizations that require a smaller optical archive or require cloud based archives of any size.
NAE combines the latest technology components which operate in synchronous to deliver high-performance and scalable capacity in a single standard rack. System components include the Archive Management Software Pro (AMS Pro), Storage Management System (SMS) with up to 72TB of RAID, and an ODA optical drive.
Contact Alliance Sales: 719-593-7900 or submit a Request for Quote.
- Excellent solution for small to medium archives
- Provides a high-speed, high-capacity foundation for archiving large amounts of unstructured data
- Excellent archiving solution for cloud-based archives, with high speed access to the most recent data
- An optical ODA drive provides immutable compliant archive storage
- Optional cloud connectivity to Microsoft Azure or Amazon S3 provide unlimited archive storage scalability
- Compact size optimized for an office environment
- No special environmental conditions required
- Desktop mini-rack or standard rackmount options
- Simple installation with standard network services (dual 1GB Ethernet)
- Intgrated server offers superior operational efficiency
- Optional redundant power supply for high availability
- Fully integrated SMS platform provides the power for the AMS Pro Archive Management Software
- SMS to Drive Connectivity - Super Speed USB 3.0
- Advanced optical ODA drive design with quad optical heads and multiple data channels
- High speed 10K+RPM ensures fastest optical transfer speeds
- Drives feature multi-platter loading mechanism