Archive Management Software Platform (AMS)
Electronically stored data is doubling every two years and is driving the need for efficient and cost-effective management solutions to reduce cost, complexity and business risk. This exponential growth combined with increasing internal governance (e.g., business continuity requirements), regulatory compliance and security mandates are placing new demands on data storage operations to retain, secure and protect data for long-term preservation.
Alliance Storage Technologies designed its Archive Management Software Platform (AMS) from the ground-up to address these constantly evolving requirements – addressing the need to intelligently archive, manage, optimize and secure critical information assets for 100+ years. The AMS platform enhances data retention with game-changing archiving flexibility, performance, scalability and cost efficiency, so that business critical environments and highly regulated industries, including financial services, healthcare, security and surveillance and the public sector can archive and retain data without compromise.
From creation to long-term preservation, the AMS platform manages the entire data archive lifecycle through a single pane of glass with the flexibility and elastic scalability that dynamic organizations require to support rapidly growing data volumes on-premises, into the cloud and across hybrid storage environments.
Learn more about Archive Management Software advanced features:
- Data Replication supporting High-Availability Business Continuity Requirements
- Data Encryption to Secure and Protect Data Assets from Un-authorized Access
- Hybrid Cloud Storage providing scalable offsite archive storage for deep archiving and offsite data protection
Features and Benefits
- Powerful Help Tools and Archive Management Policies – eliminate the need for specialized training and resources, enables fast and easy set-up, configuration and flexible modification of archiving and management parameters.
- Built in Diagnostics and Notifications – allows you to “set it and forget it.”
- Highly Configurable and Versatile Platform – provides powerful policy-based control for data migration and management.
- Continuous Monitoring and Customizable Notifications – streamline management efficiency.
- Designed Expressly for Usability and Efficiency – enables users to manage virtualized archive storage volumes, file folders, file releases and migrations, online and offline media, and data stored on-premises and in public clouds (e.g., Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure).
- Built-In Disaster Recovery (DR) Utilities – enables users to choose the appropriate policies to support their business continuity requirements.
- Encryption - added security, especially important to the legal, government, financial, healthcare insurance and security and surveillance, sectors.
- Replication – allows replication of data to one or more additional libraries in separate geographical locations to ensure high availability (HA) and business continuity – critical business operations are maintained even in the event of a major catastrophic event.
- WORM Storage – data stored in immutable state to ensure authenticity.
- Failover/Failback Capabilities – further ensures Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
- Support for Cloud-Based Archives – complete control and management efficiency for data stored in active cloud tier.
- Backup and/or Offsite Physical Storage – flexibly meet business, regulatory and budgetary data retention objectives.
The AMS Pro advanced feature set can be enhanced by enabling options such as Encryption, Replication, and Cloud.