ASTI appreciates the competitive nature of today's economic environment and to that end, has implemented the Opportunity Registration Program. A program designed to identify, develop and register sales opportunities that incorporate ASTI products as part of an overall storage solution.
Opportunity Registration Program Goals: Protect our partner's business development efforts specific to registered opportunities, offer ASTI products at a competitive price, and provide partners with monetary incentives for registering.
Additionally, registering provides ASTI sales staff with early exposure to the prospective sale so that they can be at-the-ready to support the sales effort. Opportunities that are registered and approved by ASTI enable Partners/Resellers to apply their current Tier pricing discount to the registered sale. ASTI Tier 4 pricing will apply to all unregistered partner sales.
How to register an opportunity:
- Go to http://var.astiusa.com/
- Click on OR Program menu tab. Note: login is not required in order to register an opportunity.
- Select Register an Opportunity. The registration page opens.
- Select your Region from one of the drop-down list boxes. That will invoke the registration form page.
- Enter any and all information that will help identify your sales opportunity. Note: fields in red are mandatory.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to submit the opportunity for approval.
- An email will be sent to ASTI staff and your opportunity will be evaluated within two business days. Your designated Partner Manager will provide you with notification as to whether the opportunity was approved or denied.
- Approved registrations remain valid for 90 days from ASTI approval date.
- For a more detailed explanation of the Program, please refer to the Opportunity Registration Program Overview provided with the signed contract.
Registering an opportunity is quick and easy! Simply choose the region that applies to the project and fill out the brief form. ASTI sales will be in contact within 48 hours.